We are looking for an experienced farmer with interest in new growing methods. You will be responsible for all our plants and their growing environment, lightening, irrigation, nutrients, and microclimate.
- Responsible for food safety and production
- Making sure our growth fields are clean and hygienic at all times
- Sourcing seeds, growth medium, nutrients etc
- Managing a team of growers that deliver 6 – 8 tonnes of produce every day (when fully operational)
- Research on ideal plants for the Maltese market
- Minimum 5 years practical experience as a farmer
- Fluent English and Maltese language
- Higher education within agronomy
- Experience with hydroponic farming techniques
- Understanding of micro climate and grow lights
- Our dream candidate have work experience from a vertical farm
Please fill the application form and attach your CV in English. All fields must be answered. Be aware that to be considered for the position you MUST be located in Malta.